XB - Retro console collector T-SHIRT
Date of release (US): November 15 2001
It was the first major console produced by an American company since the release of the Atari Jaguar in 1993.
The system went on to sell a worldwide total of 24 million units, including 16 million in NA; however, MS was unable to make a steady profit off the console, which had a manufacturing price far more expensive than its retail price, despite its popularity, losing over $4 billion during its market life.
- "Game pad" in the front.
- "Release date", "Game console" and country's name in the back.
· Print on the back and front.
· High quality DTG printing.
· Regular unisex fit (i.e. not athletic/tight-fit) - Great for men and women.
· Standard/mid-weight 5 oz 100% cotton short-sleeve shirt.
· Pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage.
· High-density weave for great print quality.
· The shirt's tag is tear away, so you can remove it easily.
For sizing info, please check out the FAQ.