PSX - Retro console collector T-SHIRT
Date of release (JP): December 3 1994
It received acclaim and sold strongly; in less than a decade, it became the first computer entertainment platform to ship over 100 million units. Its use of compact discs heralded the game industry's transition from cartridges.
- "Game pad" in the front.
- "Release date", "Game console" and country's name in the back.
· Print on the back and front.
· High quality DTG printing.
· Regular unisex fit (i.e. not athletic/tight-fit) - Great for men and women.
· Standard/mid-weight 5 oz 100% cotton short-sleeve shirt.
· Pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage.
· High-density weave for great print quality.
· The shirt's tag is tear away, so you can remove it easily.
For sizing info, please check out the FAQ.