MD - Retro console collector T-SHIRT
Date of release (JP): October 29 1988
In Japan, it fared poorly against its two main competitors but achieved considerable success in NA, Brazil, and Europe. Contributing to its success was its library of arcade game ports, the popularity of its iconic mascot, several popular sports franchises, and aggressive youth marketing that positioned it as the cool console for adolescents. The 1991 NA release of the SNES triggered a fierce battle for market share in the United States and Europe known as the "console war".
- "Game pad" in the front.
- "Release date", "Game console" and country's name in the back.
· Print on the back and front.
· High quality DTG printing.
· Regular unisex fit (i.e. not athletic/tight-fit) - Great for men and women.
· Standard/mid-weight 5 oz 100% cotton short-sleeve shirt.
· Pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage.
· High-density weave for great print quality.
· The shirt's tag is tear away, so you can remove it easily.
For sizing info, please check out the FAQ.